been drawing fairly consistently since trip to Houston in December 2016. inspired by calligraphy, aboriginal art, various patterns. trying to learn to draw faces. w’d especially like to feel comfortable with 3/4 views. using youtube videos for instruction. problem: don’t practice near enough. the blown out tire happened on Highway 41 from Ok City to St. Louis. didn’t lose control of car but tire kaput. this was my 2nd version. taught me that i ought to do 2nd, many versions of interesting subjects. make different choices when i do that. the drawing based on chinese year of the horse calligraphy & the netsuke demon inspired drawings most recent.
- China, Philippines to Cooperate on Oil, Gas Exploitation in Disputed Sea
- Climate Change Action Would Kill Imperialism
- note on the 10,000 year slave state project
- FB comments…the neolithic slave state…does the use of this concept make me an “anarchist” & how is that a bad thing?
- Kwame Ture, African American revolutionary socialist…